Today was Gary's first day back working out and his first day back to work. He seems to have survived. He is SORE. He still has months of recovery ahead, but the worst should be behind him.
Today would have been my first day alone, but Lynn came over to help out and I am THANKFUL. Tomorrow Gary's folk are coming :) I have been over-doing it and I am SORE.
Trevor isn't ever phased by anything that goes on in our house, which is nice.
Tyler, where do I begin? Tyler went down the stairs again today! However this time he wasn't on his tri-cycle. He walked away from that adventure with a tire mark on the wall...... Today he wasn't so lucky. I am nervous to see what he looks like in the morning. Tonight his face was showing signs of injury. Needless to say, the safty gate will be going back up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment