Monday, January 11, 2010

All Alone

Today is the first day in over a month I have had both boys at home alone with me all day, and so far-----so good. Gary will be home in just over an hour for lunch to check on us and make sure we are doing okay. I think he will be pleasantly surprised......that is if all three of us make it out of our pj's in the next hour.
Trevor took a good morning nap while Tyler played and I worked in the pool room. I have been dumping everything in there for the last month or more and there is no way anyone could play a game of pool if they wanted to. It is still a work in progress, but PROGRESS is being made.
I want to turn the room into a PLAY ROOM for the boys and move the table out to the family room. But we have got some work to do before that can happen. Gary wants to remove the tile from the fireplace and refinish it with stone. He has never liked the way it turned out down there. And I think we will move the workout equipment into the (new) play room. I am still trying to figure out the most inexpensive way to have the pool table moved, but it isn't looking promising. There are three places in town that can do it and they all want more than I want to spend. But, this is what I want to do so I think we are just going to have to suck it up and do it!
Time for a bottle, gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment