Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I know it has been a while, I am sorry, but things have been CRAZY!
I think everyone knows we went to Colorado for Thanksgiving. We had a good time and we visited the Colorado Railroad Museum....Tyler had a good time there.
The last couple weeks are kind of a blur, but I will try to hit all the important stuff.

Trevor had his 6mo check up and all is good. He is still a big boy, but he might be leveling off. He dropped from the 95% in weight to the 90%, however he is still in the 99% for height. He likes his baby food. And he got his Christmas wish, he got two front teeth.
Tyler is still loving school and he has had some fun in the snow leftover from our recent blizzard. I didn't take any pics, but I had fun watching him and Gary sled on the neighbors back hill.

I went to the doc to have a cyst in my wrist looked at and it has turned into a much bigger issue. As my doc said, the cyst is the least of my worries....but she will take care of it when she resolves the rest of my issues. She scheduled me for surgery Dec 29th. I went and had an EMG (nerve test) yesterday and I got good and bad news. I don't have a nerve disease, and the nerves in my neck, back and spine are fine. I have nerve damage in both elbows and more serious nerve damage in both wrists. They think this was caused by fluid retention during pregnancy. (No more babies for us) I got back to the doc tomorrow to learn what all they would like to do to fix my problems.

GARY....where do I begin?
Gary went in for sinus and throat surgery on Monday and it hasn't been the best experience. He is home recovering, but he is very uncomfortable. This has been quite an ordeal, but we hope the worst is behind us. Poor guy, he is miserable.
I am very thankful for Gary's parents, they came and stayed for a few days and REALLY HELPED OUT. And the boys enjoyed having them.

Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment