Tyler is at preschool and Trevor is taking a morning nap. That means I have a few minutes to play on the computer or do house work......I choose the computer :)
Many of you may not know this, but Gary will probably be going in for surgery in December. He needs some work done on his sinuses and his ENT sent him in for a sleep study to see if anything else needed attention while they are in there and this has turned into a bigger deal than we originally thought. Gary has sleep apnea. He stops breathing on average 13 times an hour, which explains why he has NEVER slept good and is never rested. Our hope is that the three procedures he needs will FIX HIM and he won't need to wear a mask while he sleeps. He meets with the sleep doctor in two weeks and we hope to know more then.
Tyler is being a typical three year old and testing his limits, along with my patience (which I don't have a lot of to begin with)..... I hope this phase is a short one.
Trevor is just a happy smiley baby who just goes with the flow, and I am so THANKFUL!
We are getting ready to move him out of his baby carrier - - I can't tote him around he weighs almost 20 pounds plus the weight of the carseat. UGH! He is a big baby. He can now roll forward and back and can sit supported and unsupported (kind of). He gets his butt up in the air when he is on his belly. If his arms where stronger I bet he would take off across the floor.
I had them out in the backyard yesterday enjoying the day.....hope you like the photos.
Many of you may not know this, but Gary will probably be going in for surgery in December. He needs some work done on his sinuses and his ENT sent him in for a sleep study to see if anything else needed attention while they are in there and this has turned into a bigger deal than we originally thought. Gary has sleep apnea. He stops breathing on average 13 times an hour, which explains why he has NEVER slept good and is never rested. Our hope is that the three procedures he needs will FIX HIM and he won't need to wear a mask while he sleeps. He meets with the sleep doctor in two weeks and we hope to know more then.
Tyler is being a typical three year old and testing his limits, along with my patience (which I don't have a lot of to begin with)..... I hope this phase is a short one.
Trevor is just a happy smiley baby who just goes with the flow, and I am so THANKFUL!
We are getting ready to move him out of his baby carrier - - I can't tote him around he weighs almost 20 pounds plus the weight of the carseat. UGH! He is a big baby. He can now roll forward and back and can sit supported and unsupported (kind of). He gets his butt up in the air when he is on his belly. If his arms where stronger I bet he would take off across the floor.
I had them out in the backyard yesterday enjoying the day.....hope you like the photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment