My, how time flies.
I would like to say that all is well here, but I would be lying. Tyler's antibiotics ended last Thursday and he started coughing Friday night. He is still coughing pretty hard from time to time but he has never come down with a fever, so we are just trying to ride it out.
Trevor was SUPPOSED to have his 4 month check-up and shots today, but that isn't going to happen...... I had to take him to the doctor yesterday. He had a fever and a rash all over his body. They said it was viral and sent us home. He is still spotted and has a temp of 99.6 after taking Tylenol this morning, but he is still the HAPPIEST BABY! (spots and all)
Gary went to the ENT last week and it looks like surgery will be in his future, but his doc requested a sleep study first to decide HOW MUCH surgery he will need. He goes in for his sleep study on Sunday night. (He doesn't sleep well at home, I don't know how well he will sleep there.)
I have plenty more pictures to post, but no time to post them while comforting the sick and disinfecting our house.
Oh, by the way, Trevor weighed 18 1/2 pounds yesterday at the doc!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment