It seems like this has been a long week, and I can't really say why.
We met Tyler's friend Wesley at the park one afternoon and played before we went to the pottery place to pick up the bowls we painted last week. We also attended the Fall Festival at church, Tyler's favorite things were the bounce house and cotton candy!
Last week we went to Gary's office for their Trick or Treat night. I will post pics of that. Tyler is a monkey this year and Trevor was supposed to be a pea pod. Last year when we found out that our family was growing I found a pea pod costume on clearance after Halloween and figured a 6-9 month size would be a little big considering his due date, but that would be fine......HA! We didn't expect him to GROW so fast. I didn't try it on him until we actually arrived at Gary's office....... Needless to say, he will NOT be wearing this when we take Tyler out tonight. Yes, TONIGHT! For all of you outside of Des Moines.....they have a weird tradition here called "Beggars Night", it is the night before Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment